Growth Product Marketing Associate, Digital Subscriptions Business
New York, NY
Posted Aug 30, 2021 - Requisition No. 93726
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast – while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we’re known for. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazines, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Quicktake to New Economy Forum and a digital subscriptions business.
Our subscription business has had breakout growth over the past 3 years and has exciting and ambitious growth in the coming years.
SCOPE AND IMPACT OF THE ROLE
Bloomberg Media's Consumer Subscription Business is seeking a highly-motivated motivated Growth Product Marketing Associate to help scale subscriptions via our owned marketing channels. They will be responsible for executing innovative marketing campaigns and experimenting with creative, copy, channel and placement to drive new subscriber growth. They will work closely with external vendors and internal stakeholders to build thoughtful and effective marketing programs to meet our aggressive business goals.
This individual will be flexible, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and skilled at balancing multiple priorities. They are a creative, innovative problem solver who always stays on top of the latest digital trends and brings new “out of the box” ideas to the table. This role will report to the Director of Lifecycle Product Marketing.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Develop and execute top-performing messaging, positioning, strategies and campaigns to deliver new subscribers via owned marketing channels (including Bloomberg.com, the Bloomberg app, email newsletters, social).
- Own on-site optimization to increase conversion and revenue via iterative A/B and multivariate testing.
- Identify fresh product positioning and messaging opportunities to test for various customer segments, informed by quantitative and qualitative data points.
- Lead go-to-market execution on owned channels for seasonal sales, promos, and more.
- Collaborate and innovate with a cross-functional team to prioritize products and features to address customer needs, including Data Science, Product, Product Design, and UX research.
- Partner with Paid & Social channels to push experimentation and create a seamless user experience from paid channels to on-site conversion.
- Develop clear and insightful reporting; strategically communicate results and recommendations to leadership.
- Adapt, learn quickly and be inventive.
- 2 + years of proven experience in a digital marketing role.
- Experience building, managing, optimizing, reporting and analyzing marketing campaigns.
- A broad understanding of multiple marketing channels across on-site content, SEO, paid channels, email, and more.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to interpret and leverage data to drive decision making.
- Deep interest in media and content with an understanding of how media is consumed in today’s world
- Tight-knit collaboration skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to execute flawlessly with a high degree of ownership and attention to detail
- Natural marketing instincts with the ability to relate to our customers and prospects
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
Apply! We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.