Who you are:
You understand what exceptional customer service is and how to build programs to deliver premium customer experiences, digging deep in processes and workflow to create phenomenal teams. You thrive in multi-tasking and are a problem-solver who thinks fast and adapts quickly to change. You love to spot gaps to build and execute on solutions, ensuring that they are culturally relevant, scalable globally and aligned with our global priorities.
Most of all, you’re client-service orientated with outstanding critical thinking and communication skills. You’re someone who thinks globally but is able to customize requirements to local needs with a high degree of integrity who wants to make a difference.
What’s the Role?
Our Global People Services (GPS) team is looking for a Trainer and Documentation Specialist to develop and deliver training on HR topics and processes. Based in New York, you'll work closely with Enterprise HR leadership, GPS managers and Team Leaders to analyze needs, be responsible for creating curriculum, presenting training programs and initiatives, evaluating results, and overhauling process documentation.
You're paramount in ensuring that each GPS representative has the skills to excel in their current role and prepare them for future responsibilities. You'll deliver comprehensive training to our new hires as well as continuing education for job skills, customer service, internal ticketing system and end to end HR business processes. You will train the team on our HR systems including our in house Applicant Tracking System, Workday and PeopleSoft. You'll also work with innovation on how we can better use technology to drive processes – what our employees need, when they need it, wherever they are.
In addition to supporting our leaders in the Americas, you'll work closely with trainers in EMEA and APAC to build global training programs. As a key member of our team you are instrumental to the future success of our department as well as the impact that GPS makes for Bloomberg at an Enterprise level.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Understand our processes and strategies
- Establish strong global relationships and work collaboratively with the global GPS team to establish standards and build meaningful trainings
- Gain a deep understanding of the development needs of our team to plan and implement effective advanced trainings and workshops deliberately tailored to our department’s needs
- Train, mentor, and guide new hires to the team
- Take responsibility for developing and maintaining the GPS knowledge-base across guides, processes and policies
- Collaborate with different HR centers of excellence to update information available for all Bloomberg LP employees
- Coordinate a variety of projects in a highly operational environment
- Lead governance changes in our internal ticketing system
- Support system testing functionality and address how to take on issue resolution
- Identify future training needs and explore ways to improve the GPS experience with HR systems/SDSK- you’ll work collaboratively to improve efficiency and consistently execute all HR business processes
- Contribute expertise on department processes and workflows
- Be flexible to department needs, able to adapt to changing priorities and conditions and be detail oriented for projects or research as required
- Be passionate about customer service so we can deliver best in class care for all Bloomberg employees; dynamically aligning HR policies with individual needs across all levels, businesses, and regions
- Adapt in a constantly changing environment
You’ll need to have:
- At least 3 years of experience in designing documentation and delivering training for customer service teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading with data analysis to make decisions on process or system changes
- Prior project management experience with an excellent track record of achievement
- Willingness to embrace new HR technologies and changing processes
- Great analytical skills and creative problem solving, showing ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate information and processes with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Superb communication skills used to form credibility and relationships with ease - both in person and in writing
- Attested experience influencing and directing others, without direct line reporting authority
- Ability and flexibility to multitask, prioritize, and organize multiple projects/tasks concurrently while meeting required deadlines
We’d love to see:
- Experience working in a dynamic rapidly changing HR environment
- Experience using Workday
- Excellent training delivery and facilitation skills, with experience delivering to international groups and using a variety of delivery methods and platforms
- Ability to learn unfamiliar technologies and tasks quickly
- Strong PowerPoint skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply - if we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps. In the meantime watch this proud reminder of our purpose - https://vimeo.com/263526877
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.