HR Global People Services - COVID-19
New York, NY
Posted Jul 29, 2021 - Requisition No. 92809
Your colleagues all know you as the problem-solver: the person they go to when they need advice. You work well under pressure and you thrive in a team environment. You’re accountable and relied upon for mitigating difficult situations, often leading by example.
Discretion is something that comes naturally to you, and you're able to find that perfect balance between professional and personable. You love dealing with people, and you're that person who knows what customer service really means.
We are the Covid-19 Team in Global People Services (GPS), an integral vehicle of Human Resources delivering a first-class experience to the enterprise. GPS HR Specialists are the vital consultants for employees and business leaders when they have any questions or concerns about HR-related programs, policies or procedures related to Covid-19. This global team is responsible for supporting our return to office plans and handling case management and contact tracing. These are high-exposure initiatives, which requires a comfort with designing processes, flagging/escalating issues and handling a high volume of work. Further, it's work that is best suited to people who are both self-starters and team players.
What’s the Role?
In this role you will execute all frontline HR processes and policy implementation as it pertains to the Covid-19 pandemic. Never before has it been such an imperative that we provide our employees with the most accurate, up-to-date, guidance, and support as we all navigate the ‘new normal’. You’ll partner closely with other support teams at Bloomberg to help return our employees to our offices safely. You’ll have the opportunity to build a network across different areas of our business. Additionally, you’ll be asked to identify opportunities to enhance the service provided by HR and ultimately implement changes.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Understand and execute on Bloomberg’s end-to-end HR processes for all Covid-related queries
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and data visualization services
- Address the HR needs of employees and managers, balancing excellent customer service with adherence to processes and controls
- Assist in creating documentation for HR systems and process enhancements
- Work collaboratively to improve efficiency and consistently execute all HR business processes
You’ll need to have:
- 1-3 years of HR Shared Service or Customer Service experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A passion and aptitude for the collection, cleaning and presentation of data
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple work streams simultaneously
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and the drive to think creatively
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information, professionally and appropriately
- Highly professional manner, with the ability to interact with employees of all levels of experience and seniority, across the organization
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
We’d love to see:
- High proficiency in Excel and Google Drive
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.