HR Operations Specialist (GPS)
New York, NY
Posted Feb 12, 2021 - Requisition No. 88835
What's the Role:
HR Operations Specialist role will require a combination of process acumen, HR domain knowledge as well as strong entrepreneurial and interpersonal skills to partner with the various centers of excellence within the HR Enterprise. The HR Operations team will provide both strategic and operational support, ensuring deliver and adoption of creative and best practice processes for our Global People Services team.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage audits and data quality checks across our various systems and partner with stakeholders to drive accountability
- Develop checkpoints and process acceptance criteria for critical HR business processes
- Develop ongoing quality control plans, conduct in-depth data analysis and develop action reports
- Sample transactions and check to ensure adherence to GPS process documentation
- Collaborate with GPS and Recruitment leadership to improve depth and breadth of process documentation
- Identify training needs and process pain-points to increase quality levels
- Drive process quality improvements with the global cross functional team, interacting with GPS team members, HR governance & controls and HR Centers of Excellence
- Work closely with management to ensure the continuous refinement processes and procedures and influence colleagues to adopt best practices
- Be a resource center and point of escalation for team members
- Implement methods to inspect, test and evaluate reliability and accuracy of HR processes against requirements and confirm against process documentation
- Perform root cause and failure analysis on all critical process errors
- Manage stakeholder and employee queries as needed on Bloomberg University, EVAL system, Recruitment Processes/Troubleshooting and other adhoc needs
You'll need to have:
- Solid experience working in Human Resource Operations with HR systems OR in strategic customer delivery
- HR Business process design, improvement projects and testing experience is required
- Familiarity with process documentation layout, formatting and platforms (HTML, Wiki)
- Analytical skills, project management skills and the ability to function independently in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong customer-focus and dedication to quality
We'd love to see
- Prior experience leading and developing quality teams
- Proficiency in LEAN Six Sigma or other Statistics based continuous improvement methods is strongly preferred
- In depth working experience with Excel is required, QlikSense is strongly preferred
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.