HR Support Representative
New York, NY
Posted Aug 12, 2021 - Requisition No. 93185
Your friends all know you as the problem solver - the person they go to when they need advice. You work well under pressure and you thrive in a team environment. You’re accountable and relied on for mitigating difficult situations, always leading by example.
Discretion is something which comes naturally to you, and you're able to find that perfect balance between professional and personable. You love dealing with people, and you're that person who knows what customer service really means.
We are Global People Services, an integral vehicle of Human Resources delivering a first class experience to the enterprise. The global team facilitates critical employee lifecycle transactions in a seamless way. From on-boarding new hires into the company, to coordinating benefits enrollment and working closely with external vendors, our aim is simple: to provide a platinum level of support to our colleagues and businesses.
You will be expected to utilize our internal ticketing and phone systems to provide frontline HR support to employees across AMER. You will provide consultation to employees on topics that cover a full range of HR-related programs and policies, as well as assist employees in navigating Workday. You will be required to act with discretion when handling sensitive information. Additionally, you will be responsible for identifying trends in employee inquiries and collaborating cross functionally to implement pro-active solutions.
What’s in it for you:
- In-depth training in end-to-end HR policies, procedures and systems, especially Workday
- Opportunity to become subject matter expert in processes of interest
- Exposure to all business areas, and interaction with senior-level colleagues and candidates
We'll trust you to:
- Provide accurate and timely resolution of employee inquiries, including updating and resolving internal tickets according to defined SLAs
- Respond to telephonic inquiries in a professional manner and direct employees to resources as needed, provide policy interpretation & navigation support
- Use procedures, policy manuals and other reference materials to assist in answering employee/manager inquiries and resolving issues
- Assess and anticipate requestor's need(s) and resolve with established service level agreements and according to procedures, or escalate as appropriate
- Guide employees in navigating through employee self-service and manager self-service functionality in Workday and troubleshoot non-technical inquires
- Partner with functional areas to support employee inquiries related to all HR programs
- Provide high touch customer service that meets expected service levels and business performance goals
- Document inquiries and escalate to other parties as necessary while working collaboratively to drive efficiency
- Responsible for managing and accurately collecting very sensitive and confidential information
- Strengthen existing partnerships and build new ones with stakeholders within HR and from other departments
You'll need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous experience developing and maintaining solid client relationships
- Experience in managing difficult conversations
- Ability to multi-task, manage large volumes of work, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to execute quickly without compromising quality
- A positive attitude
- Good judgement and the ability to be proactive and use your initiative to seek out solutions
- Ability to navigate the "grey" areas by applying judgement and thinking creatively when responding to customer needs
- Proven ability to provide first-class customer service
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.