HRIS Operations Analyst
New York, NY
Posted Jan 7, 2021 - Requisition No. 88034
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. "Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces." We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen. We have an exciting opportunity available to join the Global HCM Technology team. In this role you will support HR professionals, internal key partners, and partner with our best-in-class technology team to provide exceptional customer support and HR systems solutions.
What’s It Like To Work Here?
We work hard. We are ambitious and set ourselves tough business goals. We are a meritocracy where everyone has a voice - not a job title. Working with people you trust, respect, and can collaborate with is more important than titles or position. Things move fast, and we want people who will enjoy working in this environment and feed off the energy. That being said, it isn’t all about work. Giving back is one of our core values, and there are many ways to get involved in philanthropic initiatives from helping local school kids with their reading to helping clean up local parks and waterways.
We'll trust you to:
- Support the technical and functional aspects of the various compensation processes occurring through the year (including Career Progression and Year End Merit compensation review) using proprietary Bloomberg application and Workday
- Support the technical and functional aspects of the relocation processes using proprietary Bloomberg Application
- Support the technical and functional aspect of HR information within the terminal and data feeds in and out of the terminal system
- Lead, manage, and support the execution of our HR data retention policies on our HR and Payroll systems
- Assist with designing, documenting, creating, and delivering end user training
- Provide high-level customer service and problem solving solutions in compliance with internal controls and security processes
- Partner with various stakeholders: Global Mobility, Global Compensation, Global People Services, and HRIS teams to support Workday and Bloomberg Compensation and Relocation Systems, work within various HR technology platforms
- Participate in developing internal tools and enhancements, partner with Engineering to design the best solution for our internal clients
Troubleshoot HR system issues that are reported by our clients and work proactively to identify potential system issues in order to improve our processes and to allow for a greater efficiency
-Participate and lead systems testing, including test script creation, tracking defects and mitigating issues working closely with our partners in Engineering and Business
You'll need to have:
- 5+ years’ experience working within a Human Resources Information Systems team and using any large HR ERP system (Workday is preferable)
- HRIS administration experience, including system maintenance, configuration, build, and testing
- Very detail oriented with technical background of information systems
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to adapt to various audiences
- Strong customer-focus and consultative approach when collaborating and communicating with Human Resources, Global People Services and Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- A preference for working with a collaborative and creative team where you will naturally share ideas
- Ability to work in a high speed and entrepreneurial environment
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.