HRIS Recruiting Systems Specialist
New York, NY
Posted Feb 1, 2023 - Requisition No. 113846
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
What’s the role?
Bloomberg has an exciting opportunity available to join the global HRIS team in support of Talent Acquisition. You will join a strong and ambitious team dedicated to using technology to provide HR the best tools to recruit talent to Bloomberg.
In this role, you will support recruiters and partner with a best-in-class elite technology team to provide first-class systems solutions. You will be responsible for handling system readiness, critical initiatives and finding opportunities to use technology to improve our recruiting process. As the business analyst, you will work with partners to define business requirements, configure solutions, test functionality and handle customer issues. This person will solve issues and be the touch point for colleagues across Bloomberg and within HR on programs and support.
We'll trust you to:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and HRIS to support Talent Acquisition technology, including gathering requirements, testing, delivery and support
- Understand the technical and functional aspects of the recruiting process
- Provide support to Talent Acquisition through issue management, enhancement delivery and solving problems with the vendor
- Partner with Operations and Reporting to identify ways to improve the technology infrastructure used by Talent Acquisition
- Nurture relationships with Recruiting Business Partners, Engineering teams, and other relevant stakeholders to implement successful projects
- Lead projects end-to end, from planning, requirements gathering, testing, implementation and support
- Serve as an escalation point for Recruiting Operations to address systems issues for users
- Partner with Engineering as a Product Manager to review business requirements, develop solutions for internal tools and test enhancements
- Report and raise issues as needed; understand appropriate partner concerns
- Conduct system testing for all enhancements, including scenario and script development, tracking and mitigating issues with Engineering
You need to have:
- 3+ years of HRIS/HCM platform experience, preferably in Avature
- A deep understanding of the technical and functional aspects of the recruiting process
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task and run multiple projects concurrently
- High level of customer service skills and solid ability to handle customer concerns and remain calm under pressure
- A desire to identify the root-cause of issues and solve problems
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to drive recommendations based on data
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A preference for joining a collaborative and creative team and prior experience with sharing ideas and feedback
We’d love to see:
- Past experience in Talent Acquisition
- Past experience in Product Management and/or software implementation, preferably in Avature
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 115,000 - 130,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus