HRIS Recruiting Systems Specialist
New York, NY
Posted Nov 10, 2021 - Requisition No. 97406
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Bloomberg has an exciting opportunity available to join the global HRIS team in support of Talent Acquisition. You will join a strong and ambitious team dedicated to using technology to provide HR the best tools to recruit talent to Bloomberg. In this role, you will support recruiters and partner with a best-in-class elite technology team to provide first-class systems solutions. You will be responsible for handling system readiness, strategic initiatives and finding opportunities to use technology to improve our recruiting process. As the business analyst, you will work with partners to define business requirements, configure solutions, test functionality and handle customer issues. This person will solve issues and be the touch point for colleagues across Bloomberg and within HR on programs and support.
We'll trust you to:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and HRIS to support Talent Acquisition technology, including gathering requirements, testing, delivery and support
- Understand the technical and functional aspects of the recruiting process
- Provide support to Talent Acquisition through issue management, enhancement delivery and solving problems with the vendor
- Partner with Operations and Reporting to identify ways to improve the technology infrastructure used by Talent Acquisition
- Nurture relationships with Recruiting Business Partners and Engineering teams to implement successful projects
- Lead projects from planning, requirements gathering, testing, implementation and support
- Serve as an escalation point for Recruiting Operations to solve systems issues for users
- Partner with Engineering to review business requirements, develop solutions for internal tools and test enhancements
- Report and raise issues as needed; understand appropriate partner concerns
- Conduct system testing for all enhancements, including scenario and script development, tracking and mitigating issues with Engineering
You need to have:
- 3+ years of HRIS/HCM platform experience
- High level of customer service skills and experience
- A desire to identify the root-cause of issues and solve problems
- Ability to multi-task and run multiple projects concurrently
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to drive recommendations based on data
- Ability to handle customer concerns and remain calm under pressure
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A preference for joining a collaborative and creative team and a desire to share ideas and feedback
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.