HRIS Talent Acquisition Team Lead
New York, NY
Posted Jun 22, 2021 - Requisition No. 91655
The HR Data & Technology group has an exciting opportunity available to join the global HRIS team in support of Talent Acquisition. You will lead a team dedicated to using technology to provide HR the best tools to recruit talent to Bloomberg. In this role, you will support recruiters and partner with a best-in-class elite technology team to provide first-class systems solutions. You will be responsible for the ownership and management of all our recruiting technologies. You will be counted on to maintain the stability of our systems, ensure that they integrate properly with our other HR systems, and find opportunities to use technology to improve the recruiting process. As the team lead, you will drive our recruiting technology strategy and manage a group that works with our recruiting partners to define business requirements, configure solutions, test functionality and handle customer issues.
We'll trust you to:
- Set strategy and manage a team that supports our Talent Acquisition technologies, including planning, requirements gathering, testing, implementation and support
- Set direction and product roadmap for our engineers to build best in class recruiting products
- Manage the product backlog
- Understand the technical and functional aspects of the recruiting process
- Nurture relationships with Recruiting Business Partners, Engineering teams, and other key stakeholders to implement successful initiatives
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of HRIS/HCM platform experience
- High level of customer service skills and experience
- A desire to identify the root-cause of issues and solve problems
- Experience in project management and working with agile software development teams
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading a team
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.