Bloomberg, LP has an exciting opportunity to be part of its Global People Services function which serves over 15,000 employees in over 72 countries. In this position, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in supporting a major change to the organization's payroll systems. Primarily you will support the testing process in partnership with our HRIS and Payroll teams to ensure a successful upgrade to our payroll processes.
The HRIS Testing Analyst is critical to the team’s ability to ensure that the organization makes a smooth and flawless transition to a new payroll platform, working to maintain the integrity of our HR and Payroll employee data and systems. We are looking for someone who shares in our goal of improving improving efficiency and maintaining data accuracy, in both a timely and consistent manner.
We’ll trust you to:
- Take on a key role in the PeopleSoft upgrade, testing, and future retirement
- Implement testing plans for our PeopleSoft upgrade, with key responsibilities for designing and running test scripts
- Validate data and troubleshoot any data discrepancies as part of the testing process
- Create and update documentation for HR systems and process enhancements
- Perform audits to maintain data integrity and quality
- Present data outcomes in a logical and clear fashion
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders in our payroll transformation process in order to improve efficiency and consistently execute HR business processes
You’ll need to have:
- Strong analytical skills to identify and execute robust testing and reconciliation processes
- Great attention to detail
- PeopleSoft HCM/Payroll experience, with knowledge of Workday a plus
- Excel expertise (including high-level proficiency with VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Macros and other advanced formulas)
- Basic knowledge of compensation and payroll processes
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally and appropriately
- Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to become a subject matter expert in payroll processes
- In-depth PeopleSoft and Workday experience
- Training on basic Bloomberg Terminal navigation and functions
- Experience operating internationally
The role is a short-term position, for 5-6 months.
If this sounds like you: Apply! If we believe you are a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
To learn more, visit our YouTube channel "Inside Bloomberg" www.youtube.com/InsideBloomberg
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.