Head of Marketing, TicToc
New York, NY
Posted Nov 28, 2018 - Requisition No. 72252
The energy of a newsroom. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning digital, magazine, radio, television, and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is setting out to become the indispensable source for the world's most influential leaders.
In December 2017, Bloomberg launched TicToc, a global news network for the social, mobile, streaming world. We're seeking an ambitious marketing leader to help drive TicToc’s growth through sophisticated advertising partnerships and innovative marketing programs. The ideal candidate is an exceptional brand storyteller and team leader, has consistently spearheaded creative, first-of-their-kind social campaigns, and has done so by building great teams and working collaboratively across functions. This person will report directly to the General Manager of TicToc.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work closely with the GM and other key leaders to build out TicToc’s brand and best-in-class sales and marketing function
- Conceptualize and develop breakthrough campaigns for advertisers that harness the power of video and the social, mobile web
- Bring the TicToc brand to life through compelling narratives, resources and materials that empower a global sales team
- Collaborate with key partners across the company to innovate new ad products and experiences
- Work with sales and marketing partners across Bloomberg to put the best of a global company to work for a fast-growing start up
You’ll need to have:
- Preferred 10+ years’ experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Demonstrated, consistent track record of success in social-first campaigns
- Excellence in all areas of client marketing, including messaging and narrative development, campaign conceptualization, and team and program management
- Top-notch storytelling skills
- Experience managing a cross-functional team, including designers and freelancers. Expert eye for breakthrough design
- A strong sense of curiosity and a desire to always learn more about the evolution of the social, mobile world
- Demonstrated ability to push others to be their best
- Entrepreneurial mentality, bold in ideas and creative in execution
- High EQ with a collaborative spirit
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status