Head of Programming - Bloomberg Quicktake
New York, NY
Posted Sep 28, 2021 - Requisition No. 95816
Bloomberg Quicktake is looking for a head of programming who can create and execute shows and formats that will redefine news programming for the burgeoning over-the-top marketplace. The ideal candidate is keen to disrupt conventional television formats and has at least five or more years of experience developing programming on emerging OTT or social platforms.
We're looking for an individual who will approach content development with passion and creativity. The ideal candidate should be willing to question the conventional wisdom of formats popularized by linear TV news, develop new strategies and tactics to deliver the news over IP-based platforms, and spot opportunities informed by audience research. The ideal person should also have a keen eye for talent and be able to discover potential in candidates who can innovate in this new streaming world while representing our brand and making our audience of rising business leaders smarter.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Develop and implement a strategy that prioritizes innovative programming
- Identify and envision smarter ways to deliver news and actionable information and utility for viewers
- Build out our programming slate across the Quicktake streaming network
- Develop new formats to engage audiences on streaming and social platforms
- Help create and refine programming that draws in and retains new audiences
- Identify and reach out to rising talent to build programming around.
- 5+ years of experience developing programming on OTT or social platforms
- A portfolio of working on successful and innovative programming
- A demonstrated track record for driving viewership and identifying new talent
- Strong editorial judgment and experience with business and finance news
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
If this sounds like you, apply today!
We're eager to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.