Human+AI Collaboration Architect - CTO Office
New York, NY
Posted Jun 11, 2021 - Requisition No. 91388
At Bloomberg, we have built very precise, fast, and skilled human in the loop data and signal extraction workflows. Today, these workflows are supported by annotation management platforms that build on the latest technology and are adapted to our environment and our best practices. We are looking for an established researcher with experience in annotation, crowdsourcing or human computation to join the CTO office and lead our annotation management and human in the loop automation strategy.
With your help we’ll:
- Create and execute on a strategic technical product vision for human-AI collaboration
- Provide support and leadership to the data analysts and scientists working in the Global Data Department and influence best practices across a large global team
- Carry out research in the fields of annotation and crowdsourcing, including both technical aspects and human factors aspects.
- Collaborate with other leaders in our CTO office to bring the best of machine learning and natural language processing to improve the quality and efficiency of our annotation management platforms.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be the technical architect and visionary for our annotation management platforms, next-generation data manufacturing process, and human-in-the-loop initiatives
- Collaborate with application engineering teams and project owners to establish and enforce best practices.
- Work with others in the CTO office, Engineering, and the Global Data Department on a suite of company-wide initiatives with visibility up to Bloomberg’s top executives.
You’ll need to have:
- Ph.D. or equivalent experience in human computation, crowdsourcing, annotation or a related field
- 5+ years of experience implementing human computation in a business context
- Product management and proven ability to work across organizational boundaries in a multi-stakeholder context
- Experience performing high quality research
If this sounds like you, apply! In addition, do check out our blog, Company website, to learn more about our publications and projects in data science.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.