Video Production Project Manager - Bloomberg Marketing Studio
New York, NY
Posted Nov 5, 2018 - Requisition No. 71768
The Bloomberg Marketing Studio is Bloomberg’s brand, content, design and digital marketing group. Working on assignments for digital, print, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects, the Bloomberg Marketing Studio has editorial, digital, design, production and project management capabilities. The Studio handles projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, both internally and externally.
We have an opportunity for an experienced professional to join our team. In this role you will primarily run project management of video campaigns. You need to be able to run multiple types of video projects at once, multitasking is critical. These projects will range from regional and global TV promos, to live-action corporate videos, to motion typography and animated data visualizations. You will need to have a strong understanding of video (live-action and animation), radio, broadcast, web/social and digital OOH specifications and workflows. Underneath your passion for project organization and timelines is an appreciation for the creative process required to make world-class work for a premium global brand. You also need to be fluent in production terminology, and always prepared to discuss a project’s status in detail with any member of the organization, including internal partners, external vendors, as well as key client stakeholders.
We'll trust you to:
- Effectively coordinate, traffic, lead, and prioritize multiple projects and campaigns
- Create and manage comprehensive timelines using Workfront
- Move projects forward, ensuring the right resources are assigned to the right projects and all necessary parties are informed of the status
- Manage and traffic deliverables to internal approvers and clients
- Influence process and propose new ways to work effectively
- Assist in managing outside resources by gathering estimates and specs, obtaining budget approvals
- Lead daily and/or weekly status updates
You need to have:
- A minimum of 3 years of agency, network or studio experience where you served as either Project Manager, Production Coordinator, or Producer
- Extremely strong organizational and communication skills
- Resilience and tenacity to overcome obstacles and maintain progress and composure in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal direction
- A keen eye on the goals and objectives of the project—both for business stakeholders and the creative team
- Experience validating briefs and objectives, deadlines and deliverables and requesting specific details necessary to commence the work
- The ability to act decisively, maintaining a diplomatic demeanor when managing expectations or resolving conflicts
- Solid understand of the video production process, terminology, and best practices
- Experience with Workfront a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.