Junior Project Manager (Contract)
New York, NY
Posted Jul 8, 2022 - Requisition No. 105326
We're looking for a candidate who has 2-4 years of professional experience in project coordination, operations, administration or related work. They should be eager to master the operational side of project management in a creative work environment (ticketing, assets management, production logistics, project trackers).
They should have a cooperative and communicative mindset to properly support the senior PM & creative director in larger campaigns. At the same time, they will be working closely with our designers on smaller projects to deliver timely and exceptional work to our clients. In the long term, we expect the person to fully own smaller recurring projects.
A penchant for strategic planning and client communications is preferred, but the primary responsibilities will focus heavily on administrative upkeep and timely delivery of creative work. They will be looped into external communications when possible, but will only be acting as point of contact for smaller projects until they fully acclimate to the nuances of our various clients.
- Execute and master the operational needs of our creative team (ticketing, tracking, assets organization, task management)
- Work with designers and copywriters directly to deliver on recurring creative work and small to medium sized projects
- Partner with our logistics team to manage storage & delivery of client premiums and supplies
- Oversee production and delivery with both our internal print shop & external vendors
- Provide administrative support to our ongoing process documentation and resource tracking efforts
- Supplemental support senior PM and creative director in the execution of larger campaigns
- Anticipate and serve the nuanced needs of our external clients and stakeholders
- Familiarity or technical experience with commercial design/copywriting processes and vocabulary (file types, adobe application choices, export settings, print vs digital, etc.)
- Basic excel / google sheets functionality (simple pivots, operational functions, conditional formatting, etc.)
- Experience or familiarity with task management systems & metrics reporting(JIRA, Workfront, Asana, etc) on a high level and the ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Familiarity with modern office technology (both Windows & iOS) as our designers work in iOS while project managers primarily use windows.
- Strong admin / operations / logistics background to tackle situations that require quick thinking & hands-on work
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.