New York, NY
Posted Jul 8, 2022 - Requisition No. 105321
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
What’s the Role?
At Bloomberg Finance we are committed to providing extraordinary support to our business partners by providing insight on business performance, financial oversight and thought leadership.
Bloomberg's RPA & Performance Improvement team provides a digital workforce that can supplement humans and automate low value and repetitive tasks across all our businesses. We are also responsible for analyzing existing processes, identifying potential improvement opportunities using automated tools, and developing recommendations to efficiently implement those enhancements.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop efficient, well-structured and scalable automation processes that support the business operations and post-production monitoring and troubleshooting
- Craft automated solutions in accordance with enterprise leading practices and design principles
- Be responsible for the BluePrism production environment including running processes, maintaining resource PCs and viewing logs
- Author and maintain solution design documentation
- Support post-production automation processes and govern RPA environments
- Collect and analyze system and business exceptions of the automations in production
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in a business-facing IT role or business/process analytics role
- 1+ years of BluePrism development and support experience with strong .NET/C# and SQL Server background
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or an Information/Computer-related field
- Proven ability to design, develop, optimize, and integrate analytic solutions of a complex nature across an organization
We’d love to see:
- Experience in AI/Machine Learning/Cognitive automation
- Familiarity with Python, Java, REST, JSON and Power-shell
- Experience working in a dynamic Agile/SCRUM project delivery environment
- Exposure to SAP ERP system
- Experience in creating Epics/User Stories in JIRA
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment requiring good judgment, flexibility and a hands-on approach
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 70,000 - 115,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus