LQA Product Manager – Enterprise Data
New York, NY
Posted Feb 6, 2018 - Requisition No. 65031
As LQA Product Manager you will join a highly motivated and successful Liquidity Assessment team that sits within the Enterprise Data Product Team. You will be focusing on the development of liquidity analytics across major asset classes.
You’ll adapt your communication style according to your audience and be equally adept at collaborating closely with colleagues across multiple teams as well as presenting to clients and soliciting feedback. You’ll also have excellent interpersonal skills as they are essential in order to effectively collaborate with other internal teams and engage with clients. We need someone with the ability to approach challenges with creativity and enthusiasm; someone who has the courage to take positions advocating change and then deliver.
Regarding domain expertise, you’ll have a strong knowledge of best practices in financial risk management as to the Buy-Side or Sell-Side, understanding of risk analytics, trends in the regulatory space and what our customers need from an analytics and data perspective.
You’ll be expected to influence product vision and then execute on that vision. This may include things like product design, exploring strategic partnerships, and always delivering effective internal and external information.
We’ll trust you to:
- Contribute meaningfully to the analysis, evaluation and product vision of the Liquidity product offering
- Drive the development and market acceptance of Bloomberg as the standard for liquidity measurement
- Work with clients and regulators to implement new liquidity analytics to fulfill client needs and existing or upcoming regulations
- Work closely with Engineering and Quant teams to extend coverage of LQA to additional asset classes and integrate LQA within other Bloomberg products to extent LQA adoption
- Responsible to manage the product backlog, product specification and prioritization
- Clearly communicate with the product stakeholders the product vision and collaborate to define new ways to integrate LQA in our customer workflows
You’ll need to have:
- A strong academic background in an analytical and technical degree including, but not limited to: Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics or Economics
- Hands on product experience, preferably with Fixed Income Analytics and Trading Platform
- A working knowledge of financial markets, securities and derivatives in all major liquid asset classes and good knowledge of Bloomberg Data
- Excellent analytical capabilities working with large data sets, to aid in solving non-routine problems in a timely fashion with keen attention to detail
- A broad understanding of statistical analysis, time series analysis, data mining, quantitative financial modeling
- Strong marketing skills with a point of view on product positioning and product adoption strategy
- Strong analytical competencies across markets and investment areas
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/data-and-content
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.