At Bloomberg we invest in our people from day one. Human Resources works in close partnership with business leaders to find opportunities for professional growth and to deliver the programs, tools and support needed to help our employees build a fulfilling career. The mission of Talent Development Operations is to explore and implement innovative technologies that support that growth and drive operational efficiency.
We are looking for a Learning Systems Team Lead to help configure, lead and support Bloomberg's learning management system, Cornerstone On Demand. We need a dedicated individual with proven expertise in using and administering HR systems, as well as the ability to see the "big picture" by thinking and acting strategically and consulting with our business leaders.
We'll trust you to:
- Lead all operations and technology activities related to Bloomberg's learning management system, Cornerstone OnDemand
- Work as a core member of the systems and operations team to design and configure solutions within our global learning platform
- Collaborate with business leaders to define and document rules of governance, processes and procedures relating to the global learning platform
- Define support needs, frameworks and processes
- Serve as a domain expert and key point of contact for Cornerstone and other technologies related to talent development; and provide support to end-users
- Serve as a strategic partner across business areas on bringing to bear the learning platform to drive learning and meet business needs
- Design and deliver training for new users; maintain user guides and support documentation
- Partner with internal technical resources to lead the implementation of all system updates and upgrades on an ongoing basis, including transformation and training needs
- Utilize reporting tools to produce regular reports on usage and to ensure compliance with defined processes
You'll need to have:
- 7+ years of experience configuring, administering and analyzing HR and/or Learning Management Systems; experience with Cornerstone On Demand strongly preferred
- A 'roll your sleeves up' mentality, willing to be in the details, data-driven, and flexible
- In depth experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel; and the ability to learn new applications and technologies quickly
- Superb communication skills and the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with key partners across the company
- Ability to think strategically and take a consultative approach with the business
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with an organized and detail-oriented approach to manage your time effectively across a variety of duties
- A dedicated, flexible and resourceful approach and comfortability working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
We'd love to see:
- Previous experience with Workday HCM and/or Cornerstone On Demand systems
- Experience as a learning systems team leader
- Experience with SCORM / AICC content and eLearning development tools such as Articulate Storyline 2, Camtasia, Captivate
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think you're a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are. Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.