Listed Derivatives Product Manager
New York, NY
Posted Jan 25, 2023 - Requisition No. 113684
The Listed Derivatives & Delta One business at Bloomberg is responsible for the Futures, Options & ETF data, analytics, functionality & workflow you’ll find in the Bloomberg Terminal.
The Product Management team is responsible for setting the vision, strategy & execution of the business by working closely with our clients, as well as across internal departments and stakeholders in Sales, Engineering, UX, Marketing, CFO, Legal, Compliance, as well as senior management.
We are looking to expand our business by hiring into our Product Management team to help us accelerate our plans to better service the Derivatives community.
We’ll Trust You to:
- Ensure Bloomberg offers best in class workflows for the Listed Derivatives market
- Formulate and drive the business plan, product strategy, and execution of the plan
- Represent the business internally to senior management as well as to clients and the market
- Drive adoption of Bloomberg’s solutions within the Derivatives community globally
- Develop & maintain relationships with clients & strategic partners
- Identify & prioritize business opportunities, build pipeline, & drive revenue
- Manage Product Development including setting the direction for the product, providing requirements to Engineering & prioritizing work based on client feedback and strategic objectives
- Proactively identify and manage risk such as responding to regulatory and market landscape shifts
You’ll Need to Have:
- 5+ years of experience trading or investing in listed derivatives at an institutional level
- A strong understanding of market structure, trading workflows and their regional nuances
- The business acumen needed to drive and execute on a global business plan
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to tell a story using data
- The ability to build relationships and form consensus across departments
We’d Love to See:
- A strong sense of ownership & a hunger for driving business results
- A team player who can motivate and inspire others towards a common objective?
- Prior experience designing technology solutions for financial markets
- An understanding of Trading Technology including EMS, OMS, Exchanges & Regulated Venues
- Proficiency in project management, data analytics and business intelligence tools? (e.g. Jira, MSProject, MSExcel, Python, Tableau, Bloomberg API)
- Familiarity with Agile project management and various methods such as Scrum
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide, but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills crucial for the role.?
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/careers/working-here/?utm_medium=Adwords&utm_source=pdsrch&utm_content=careers&tactic=434671&gclid=CjwKCAjw4c-ZBhAEEiwAZ105Rd8aiSFnXGQm3fYCYQYLum3RawLWHcO7tMIu9R_8i-Z3W9YA0Wp_hBoC_kAQAvD_BwE
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.?
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 140,000 - 295,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus