The Bloomberg Front Office Derivatives team build a leading platform for Listed and OTC derivatives and structured products across all asset classes. The platform delivers market data and various business and regulatory analytics internally to Bloomberg Enterprise Data and Products and externally to clients across the globe.
These solutions include:
- Curves and volatility surfaces/cubes
- Structuring and idea generation
- Back testing, Valuation, Cash flow projections
- Scenario analysis and stress testing
- Regulatory (such as MIFID and PRIIPs) analytics
- Trade capture and integration with our RFQ, Sales Trader Workflow, Execution Management Systems and Order Management Systems (such as TOMS and AIM)
- Life cycle management
- Intra-day and end of day risk
- P&L explanation
- Derivatives APIs
What's the role?
The team is looking to expand its offering front to back and also in emerging markets globally. We are currently seeking a Multi Asset Risk System Product Manager with a focus on Front Office risk and workflows across all asset classes to help us achieve this goal.
We'll trust you to:
- Be responsible for the vision of being a one stop shop for front to back integrated solutions and execute on it
- Work closely with clients, Risk Specialists, Sales and Implementation teams to meet business targets
- Support all businesses and clients working closely with various teams such as Engineering, Quants, QA and Data.
- Collaborate with clients and various internal teams to design products, deliver them and execute the go-to-market strategy
- Prioritize and balance tactical versus strategic initiatives
- Drive product awareness across Bloomberg and the industry
- Collaborate with regulators and regulatory teams internally to keep delivering regulatory solutions
- Anticipate market needs and build solutions to address them
You'll need to have:
- Strong analytical background
- At least 10 years of front office market experience in Multi Asset Risk System
- Knowledge of market conventions and practices, valuation & risk and technology
- Excellent Project execution skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Strong leadership skills without authority while enjoying working in a start-up environment
We'd love to see:
- Good knowledge of: quants models and techniques, Front to Back processes, other asset classes and regulations
- Comfortable with Agile process for building software
- Consistent record of Product Management
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/professional.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.