Machine Learning Engineer - Sales Intelligence
New York, NY
Posted Apr 29, 2021 - Requisition No. 90478
The Engineering Sales Intelligence Team is passionate about driving high impact by pushing technological boundaries and cultivating a culture of innovation and creativity. We focus on adopting, integrating with, and building tools necessary to drive the most efficient developer experience with a focus on high reliability, scalability, and maintainability.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ultimately helps Bloomberg increase revenue through the subscription and usage of all its products. CRM tools empower global sales and product departments to engage with millions of existing and prospective clients by leveraging opportunities and user analytics, while providing excellent product support. As part of this dynamic team, you will influence the direction and delivery of this multidimensional platform.
In this role, you will have hands-on experience with a CRM solution that has been built in-house and rivals others in the market. You will be analyzing information, extracting meaningful and actionable data, and building machine learning models to help solve complex problems. You will design machine learning solutions in the sales domain and help improve the speed and reliability of the existing pipelines and infrastructure.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build machine learning models to predict sales opportunities, analyze event engagement to recommend new content, and surface similarity across contacts in intelligent ways
- Design and implement efficient pipelines using data exploration and Natural Language Processing
- Contribute to machine learning infrastructure for release management, deployment, testing, and monitoring
- Work in a small and dedicated team of focused domain experts looking to bring insights to our end users
- Work with data collection, data cleansing, feature engineering, model selection, training, testing, and deployment
You need to have:
- MS or PhD degree in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- 2+ year of experience with Machine Learning, statistical models and Natural Language Processing in an industry capacity
- Proven track record of building and shipping ML pipelines using both supervised and unsupervised learning techniques, classification, and optimization
- 4+ years of professional experience with strong coding skills in one or more of: Python, C++, C#, Java
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving, and communication skills
We’d love to see:
- Mathematical background (Probability and Statistics)
- Experience working in a small, startup like, team
- Proficiency in one or more SQL database technologies such as MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Experience and passion working with CRM applications is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.