Market Data Derivative Product Manager
New York, NY
Posted Feb 19, 2019 - Requisition No. 73691
The Bloomberg Front Office Derivatives team build a leading system for Listed and OTC derivatives and structured products across all asset classes. The system delivers market data and various business and regulatory analytics to Bloomberg Enterprise Data and Products clients.
These solutions include:
- Curves and volatility surfaces/cubes
- Structuring and idea generation
- Back testing, Valuation, Cash flow projections
- Scenario analysis and stress testing
- Regulatory (such as MIFID and PRIIPs) analytics
- Trade capture and integration with our RFQ, Sales Trader Workflow, Execution Management Systems and Order Management Systems (such as TOMS and AIM)
- Life cycle management
- Intra-day and end of day risk
- P&L explanation
- Derivatives APIs
In joining Bloomberg’s Front Office Derivatives, you will become part of a dynamic and diverse group that drives innovation focusing on market data platform. The platform delivers market leading data solutions internally to Bloomberg Enterprise Data and Products and externally to clients across the globe.
These solutions leverage investment in many areas such as:
- Data cleaning.
- Big Data and Machine Learning Techniques.
- Bloomberg Data Aggregation methodologies.
- Data modelling.
- Curves and volatility surfaces/cubes.
- Quality Data Management.
- Derivatives Market Data snapshots.
- Derivatives Data APIs.
- Data Market intelligence
Your will be responsible for the daily processing, data quality and publishing of the Bloomberg Derivatives Premium Market Data. Data coverage expansion is another area of focus. You will also be enhancing our quality monitoring tools as well as leveraging the knowledge gained to contribute proactively to do strategic plan of the derivatives data platform.
In this fast-paced role, you will be an integral part of our collaborative team of product managers, quants, data analysts and software engineers. You will help to ensure proper prioritization, requirements gathering and execution of projects.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work closely with our Enterprise Product teams on data quality check inquiries, ensuring high quality standards on Derivatives Premium Data offering in a timely manner.
- Support all businesses and clients data requirements working closely with various teams such as Engineering, Quants, QA and Global Data.
- Working closely with Global data teams to improve contribution.
- Working closely with Quant and Financial Engineering groups to improve methodologies.
- Working closely with ENG to better utilise existing datasets.
You’ll need to have:
- Experience with managing and executing derivatives data management and quality projects.
- Strong understanding of Derivatives data structure, data objects models and client workflows.
- Experience in project management and production cycle.
- Strong knowledge of at least one or two asset classes.
- Strong analytical and quantitative background.
- A minimum of 4 years front office market experience working with Derivatives.
- Knowledge of market conventions and practices.
- Strong leadership skills enjoying working in a start-up environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills.
We'd love to see:
- Good knowledge of quants models and techniques.
- Data science skills for data modelling such as python and experience with artificial intelligence and Machine learning.
- Comfortable with Agile process for building software.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.