New York, NY
Posted Feb 12, 2020 - Requisition No. 81284
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from QuickTake to New Economy Forum to transforming our commercial model.
Bloomberg Media Distribution is seeking a creative-minded marketer to develop innovative ideas and presentations for current and prospective clients, as well as to produce materials such as general credentials, internal presentations and case studies. The right candidate will be someone who isn’t afraid to work tirelessly to find new, creative ways to help our leadership and sales teams and to work across the organization to achieve these goals.
We’ll trust you to:
- Bring the Bloomberg Media/Bloomberg LP brands to life through compelling narratives and visual presentations
- Apply strategic lens, disciplined creative thinking and storytelling skills to all deliverables
- Create frameworks for creative ideas that show a clear connection between a client’s business challenge and our proposed solutions
- Leverage solid understanding of the media landscape, including expertise in new and emerging media platforms, to elevate the ideas we present to clients
- Act as a point person for various on-the-ground/experiential activations including trade shows and events
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns for the media distribution group
- Work on multiple deliverables at any given time
You'll need to have:
- Marketing, business development, communications planning, media planning or consulting experience
- 2+ years of media industry or agency experience including expertise across platforms
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Experience with primary and secondary research, data visualizations, and using proprietary data tools to solidify sales pitches
- Strong problem-solving skills and a creative sensibility
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ambition and a self-starter mindset
- Strong presentation skills and an eye for great design; mastery of PowerPoint/Keynote a must; familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, can-do attitude, with a desire to learn and grow
- Passion about the media and marketing industries, the latest innovations and best-in-class brands
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.