Marketing Director, Campaign and Go-To-Market
New York, NY
Posted Dec 12, 2022 - Requisition No. 112313
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
We’re seeking a highly-motivated Marketing Director to join our Consumer Marketing team, reporting to our Global Head of Consumer Brand Marketing. In this role, you’ll lead the design and management of our consumer marketing program across paid and owned media channels. You’ll work with partners across the company to design innovative marketing strategies, and work hand-in-hand with our creative team to come up with outstanding campaigns to drive transactional outcomes, including subscriptions and ticket sales, while building our brand. You'll make sure we get our campaigns done, and done right.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Own our program of consumer marketing campaigns
- Design and build the right campaigns to make the most of our communications ecosystem for briefs as diverse as launching a new editorial franchise, announcing a new Bloomberg Originals show, driving new subscriptions around a price promotion and many more
- Think deeply about our channel strategy, including how paid, owned and earned channels work together to build our brand and drive important consumer and editorial initiatives
- Define success metrics and prove our value
- Get campaigns out the door at a high standard and on time
- Manage our marketing calendar including predictable tentpole moments but also accommodating unforeseen “jump ball” briefs
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices, ensuring channel strategy is leveraging the most up to date technology and platform capabilities
- Communicate media strategies to leadership and internal partners
- Adapt, learn quickly and be inventive
- Manage third-party agency and vendor relationships
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 8+ years of experience in creative marketing, either in a creative agency or client-side. Media brand or subscription business experience is preferred
- Experience developing creative campaigns for different objectives from upper to lower funnel
- Tight-knit collaboration skills and ability to lead multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of the paid media landscape, industry trends, regulatory environment, and marketing measurement/attribution
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to interpret and leverage data to illustrate impact and drive decision making.
- Ability to drive growth
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to craft a story and represent it to leaders, team members, and outside agencies
- A passion for the news
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/careers/working-here/media/?tactic-page=588594
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.?
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 140,000 - 160,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus