Marketing Manager (Contract)
New York, NY
Posted Apr 14, 2022 - Requisition No. 102552
The Bloomberg Central Marketing team partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
The Central Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated marketer who will define, develop and execute marketing plans that build awareness, nurture engagement and drive measurable action with our core brand audiences - employees, candidates and customers.
You will work with business partners across Recruitment, Corporate Philanthropy, Diversity & Inclusion, HR Enterprise and internal marketing stakeholders, including our in-house agency, to build and execute strategic and effective programs.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be an advocate for the Bloomberg brand and ensure that all marketing activities are aligned and enhance the overall brand
- Collaborate to identify global business priorities and create supporting campaign execution from strategic planning to implementation through all functional marketing areas as well as internal & external agencies.
- Be accountable, detail-oriented, self-organized, and proactive in coordinating, leading and executing marketing activities from every angle to achieve impactful results
- Ensure integration between all planned marketing activity, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Be proactive and entrepreneurial to create unexpected ideas and solutions for our business challenges
You need to have:
- 3-5+ years of experience in an integrated marketing role
- Experience in developing complex marketing plans and coordinating execution across live/virtual events, digital properties, and experiential marketing
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn about new market rends and new audience opportunities
- Impeccable integrrity
- Ability to influence and collaborate with all levels and departments
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.