Marketing Manager (Contract)
New York, NY
Posted May 14, 2021 - Requisition No. 90784
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
The Central Marketing team is looking for a marketer who will help execute marketing plans that build awareness and nurture engagement among employees and clients in support of our Corporate Philanthropy team.
You will work with business partners and internal marketing stakeholders (content, digital, creative, and events teams) globally to manage strategic and effective programs and ensure execution to the highest standards.
You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage a high volume of projects and demonstrate a passion for our brand.
We’ll trust you to:
- Maintain effective execution of marketing programs by managing relationships directly with business stakeholders and coordinating with marketing counterparts
- Work closely with regional marketing managers globally to ensure our audiences are supported consistently
- Manage your own workload and prioritize multiple request from various parts of the business
- Ensure integration between all planned marketing activities, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
You need to have:
- 5+ years experience in an integrated marketing role
- Interest in financial markets
- The ability to successfully partner with Sales, Product Managers, and the internal marketing teams
- Strong project management and problem solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn a new market
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.