Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
The Central Marketing team is looking for a proven and highly motivated marketer who will define, develop and execute marketing plans that build awareness, generate leads and nurture existing client relationships for Bloomberg Tradebook.
You will work with business partners and internal marketing stakeholders (content, digital, creative, events teams) globally to build strategic and effective programs and manage execution to the highest standards.
You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage a high volume of projects and demonstrate a passion for our brand.
We’ll trust you to:
- Collaborate to identify global business priorities (with Sales and/or Product teams) and create supporting campaign execution from strategic planning to implementation through all functional marketing areas as well as internal & external agencies.
- Work closely with regional marketing managers globally to ensure the solutions/audiences he/she is responsible for are supported with well-informed and innovative marketing programs that effectively deliver a return on our marketing investment.
- Manage your own workload and prioritize multiple request from various parts of the business
- Ensure integration between all planned marketing activity, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
You need to have:
- Solid experience in an integrated marketing role
- A strong understanding of the financial services markets
- Knowledge about key financial organization types (banks, hedge funds, asset managers, etc) and their financial professionals and decision makers (traders, analysts, portfolio managers, etc)
- Successful track record in B2B financial services marketing
- The ability to successfully partner with Sales, Product Managers, and the internal marketing teams
- Strong project management and problem solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn a new market
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.