Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
On our Marketing team, collaboration is key. You will be expected to leverage the various Central Marketing teams to execute your marketing programs including sales enablement, collateral development, advertising, live and virtual events, digital/content marketing, email marketing and direct marketing. Your role does not end there. You will also be leading the follow-up strategies for face to face and virtual client interactions as well as reporting on campaign results.
We'll Trust You To:
- Collaborate to identify business priorities (with Sales and Product teams) and create supporting campaign execution from planning to implementation
- Understand the marketplace including audiences in each market and the competitive landscape
- Own the creation of collateral and develop the internal and external distribution strategy of that content
- Create external awareness and thought leadership opportunities that aid in promotion of the specific businesses you support
- Create and run lead scoring programs, including coordinating email marketing programs from contact strategy to production to deployment that support our lead generation and championing efforts
- Manage and maintain the year-long budget allocation and reconciliation for the businesses you support
- Understand and become an advocate for the brand and ensure that all marketing activity undertaken on behalf of Bloomberg Professional Services is aligned with and supports the brand
You Need To Have:
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience, most preferably in a Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications, agency or consulting environment (experience in Financial Services is also highly preferred)
- Consistent track record of success in executing and tracking lead scoring programs
- Experience with quantitative marketing strategies including data mining/extraction and analysis of marketing campaigns including customer profiles, communication strategies, customer segmentation, and reporting
- Experience gathering and using marketplace insights, competitive analysis, and research to inform strategic marketing programs
- Hands-on experience executing marketing programs that leverage multiple channels - including content marketing - to achieve marketing and business goals with measurable results
- Project management and organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against deadlines
- A track record of success in working in and influencing a fast-paced, fast-growing global organization
- Budget management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.