Marketing Manager - Financial Products
New York, NY
Posted Apr 26, 2019 - Requisition No. 74850
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
You will work with business partners and internal marketing stakeholders, including our in-house agency, globally to build strategic and effective programs and manage execution to the highest standards. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage a high volume of projects and demonstrate a passion for our brand.
We’ll trust you to:
- Define, develop and execute marketing plans that build awareness, generate leads and nurture existing client relationships
- Collaborate to identify global business priorities with local Sales and Product teams, and align strategic marketing programs appropriately
- Work closely with marketing managers globally to ensure the solutions/audiences are supported and consistent
- Work with both internal and external agencies (content, digital, creative, events teams) globally to build effective programs and manage execution to the highest standards
- Ensure integration between all marketing and communications activities planned across the region, whether by audience, product or geography
You'll need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in an integrated marketing role and successful track record in B2B financial services marketing
- A strong understanding of the financial services markets, including market structure and technology
- Knowledge about key financial organization types (banks, hedge funds, asset managers, etc.) and their financial professionals and decision makers (traders, desk heads, salespeople, analysts, portfolio managers, etc.)
- The ability to successfully partner with Sales, Product Managers, and internal marketing teams
- Strong project management and problem solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt to change and learn new markets
Does this sound like you?
If so, apply today. If we believe you're a match, we'll get in touch with you soon about next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.