Marketing Manager, Bloomberg Connects App
New York, NY
Posted Mar 11, 2021 - Requisition No. 89457
Bloomberg Connects is a rapidly-growing, free app that lets you access museums, galleries, and cultural spaces around the world anytime, anywhere. Launched in November 2019, the app features engaging, multi-media guides with insightful and unique content exclusive to each of our partners such as The Guggenheim, MoMA PS1, Serpentine Galleries, and many more. The venture is a collaboration between Bloomberg LP and Bloomberg Philanthropies and aims to broaden access to arts and culture worldwide.
We are looking for a strategic marketer to help grow the Bloomberg Connects brand and develop marketing plans, manage relationships and build community. With the number of organizations and users on the platform growing rapidly, we are looking for someone to work hand-in-hand with the marketing teams at our cultural partners by helping guide them in developing marketing programs that broaden Bloomberg Connects’ reach to new audiences. We seek someone with the ability think strategically while also operating on a tactical level. This role reports to the global head of marketing for Bloomberg Connects.
We will trust you to:
- Develop strategies and campaigns that drive brand awareness, support the acquisition of new users, and create platform demand within the arts and cultural space.
- Build strong relationships with cultural partners on the app, work with their marketing teams to ensure launch and on-going programs are successful, and provide them tools, templates and support needed to ensure success
- Track and share best practices and recommendations for marketing and promotional initiatives undertaken by our partnerships partners including onsite signage, web and social promotions, email, etc.
- Work closely with app partner marketing teams to deeply understand upcoming guides/content updated and integrate same into our marketing efforts
- Develop co-branded and content-driven campaigns that build awareness and drive acquisition
- Partner with broader marketing team to develop programs to build community and engagement among users and partners
- Build and manage an overall marketing and content calendar, brand guidelines and creative assets and manage online marketing resource hub
- Establish a monthly marketing newsletter and quarterly convening of CP marketing teams to share highlights and encourage knowledge sharing
- Identify potential partnerships to grow brand, audience and community
- Coordinate and manage external agencies
- 8 + years of marketing experience in an agency, cultural or corporate environment
- Conceiving and implementing metric-driven programs to drive scale and efficiency
- Knowledge of principles and practices related to driving brand awareness and audience growth and engagement
- Strong relationship development and management skills
- Hyper-organized and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience and/or demonstrated interest in the educational or cultural sector
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.