Marketing Manager, New Economy Forum (Contractor)
New York, NY
Posted Sep 9, 2020 - Requisition No. 84868
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from QuickTake to New Economy.
We’re looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our team as a 6 month contractor, and help grow the Bloomberg New Economy brand around the world. This role will work with our Marketing Lead to execute strategy across time zones and target audiences to connect with global leaders and CEOs to build a new economy that works better for us all.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starting individual, adept at multitasking and with a proven track record of planning and implementing end-to-end marketing programs for media businesses. You’ll need to have stellar communication skills and an ability to think creatively while collaborating seamlessly between departments.
We’ll trust you to:
- Partner with our Marketing Lead to execute global marketing plans across multiple platforms including ad campaigns across TV, print, digital, radio & podcast, OOH, social media, and newsletters
- Run ad campaign deployment including trafficking of ads and report of success metrics across all marketing efforts
- Oversee website destinations and maintain content in Wordpress
- Ensure the highest quality control and review/proofing of all assets for consistent marketing look & feel
- Partner with our internal design agency and external vendors to produce marketing materials & collateral, ensuring timely delivery, managing feedback, and quality control
- Build email-marketing campaigns, write email copy, conduct A/B testing, and report on success metrics
- Manage translation and localization of English marketing collateral to simplified Chinese for use in local markets, in partnership with Beijing colleagues
- Provide support to our larger team on external communications, documents, presentations, and fulfillment of production & brand pieces
- Collaborate with PR, audience, editorial, and broadcast teams to build messaging and utilize Bloomberg Media’s ecosystem to expand our brand
You’ll need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and overseeing integrated multiplatform marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills including strong verbal, written, editing/proofing, and presentation skills
- Proven success launching large-scale, integrated campaigns
- Ability to think and speak to both creative and business goals, balancing the two to achieve our mission
- Familiar with digital publishing tools (Wordpress, Stensul, Socialflow)
- Experience working with creative teams (either internal or external agencies) and giving creative feedback and direction
- Strong multitasking abilities & time management skills
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.