New York, NY
Posted May 27, 2022 - Requisition No. 104025
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and pioneering.
The Central Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated marketer who will lead the strategic development, execution and reporting of multi-channel marketing programs aligned to the objectives of the business: awareness, lead generation, engagement, etc. You will work with business partners and internal marketing collaborators, including our in-house agency, globally to build these strategic and effective programs and handle execution to the highest standards. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, able to lead a high volume of projects and demonstrate a passion for our brand.
We’ll trust you to:
- Collaborate to identify global business priorities and build supporting campaign execution from strategic planning to implementation through all functional marketing areas as well as internal & external agencies
- Work closely with regional marketing managers globally to ensure the solutions/audiences you are responsible for are supported with well-informed and innovative marketing programs that optimally deliver a return on our marketing investment
- Run your own workload and prioritize multiple requests from various parts of the business
- Ensure integration between all planned marketing activity, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of experience working as a marketing professional
- Successful track record in B2B marketing and/or B2C marketing
- The ability to successfully partner with business stakeholders and internal marketing teams
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn a new market or industry
- Ability to influence and collaborate with all levels and departments
- Strong leadership and relationship management skill
- No fear of failure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.