Marketing Strategist (Media), Marketing - Bloomberg Financial Solutions
New York, NY
Posted Oct 20, 2022 - Requisition No. 110550
Bloomberg is a global leader in business and financial information, news and insight, and we use innovative technology to deliver trusted data and bring transparency to the financial markets. Our customers around the globe rely on us for the information and tools they need to make critical investment decisions and remain connected across all sides of the financial community. And, to ensure the best experience for our 20,000+ employees across 176 offices globally, we provide the spaces and systems that allow our teams to work together with agility, productivity and collaboration, no matter where they are.
The Bloomberg Financial Solutions department of 5,000+ employees is at the forefront of ensuring success for our customers and employees alike. Our team comprises several key pillars: sales, service, operations, culture, and brand. As a department, we are united by a common goal: We create meaningful relationships with clients by understanding their needs and delivering exceptional end-to-end support from sales and implementation, through their ongoing relationship with Bloomberg.
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and build opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to shape stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and pioneering!
What’s The Role?
Bloomberg's Central Marketing team is looking for a motivated marketer who will lead marketing strategy aligned to the objectives of our media business! You will work with business partners and marketing managers across our television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms, to build, implement and measure strategic programs. Key to your success will be identifying marketing synergies across our media platforms as well as between our Media and Financial Products businesses. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, building strategic relationships and able to identify connection points across teams, target audiences and programs.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Collaborate to identify global business priorities and derive beneficial marketing objectives in order to build comprehensive strategies and provide valuable results -Develop positive relationships with the Media and Financial Products teams, identifying opportunities for partnership to increase program impact
- Partner with our internal agency to review and optimize marketing activities including thought leadership content, web, digital, sales collateral, email, print, virtual and in-person events
- Be innovative and creative to proactively suggest ideas to support business goals -Coordinate closely with fellow Marketing Managers to ensure media marketing efforts are being supported with well-informed and innovative marketing programs that optimally deliver a return on our marketing investment
You’ll Need To Have:
- 5+ years experience in a strategic role within a Media or Marketing Department
- Successful track record of working with senior stakeholders
- History of effectively collaborating with business and sales partners as well as internal marketing teams
- Demonstrable leadership and relationship management skills
We’d Love To See:
- An ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Influential and collaborative skills when working with all levels and departments
What’s It Like To Work Here?
We work hard. We are ambitious and set ourselves tough business goals. We are a meritocracy where everyone has a voice - not a job title. Working with people you trust, respect, and can collaborate with is more important than titles or position. Things move fast, and we want people who will enjoy working in this environment and feed off the energy. But it isn’t all about work. Giving back is one of our core values, and there are many ways to get involved in philanthropic initiatives from helping local school kids with their reading to helping clean up local parks and waterways.
What is Bloomberg?: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/stories/what-is-bloomberg/
View our Benefits: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/careers/working-here/employee-benefits/united-states/?tactic-page=588601
Does This Sound Like You?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 120,000 - 145,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus