Mobile App Marketing Manager- (Contract)
New York, NY
Posted Jan 31, 2020 - Requisition No. 81096
Bloomberg Connects Mobile, a free digital guide to cultural organizations, makes it easy for cultural consumers to learn more about the latest exhibitions on view, plan their visit, and engage with the arts and culture that matter most to them. Available on iOS and Android platforms, this mobile application delivers a fast and streamlined user experience, while providing access to multiple cultural organizations in a single download. Currently in early release, the app is slated for rapid investment and growth in 2020.
To support this plan, we are seeking a Mobile App Marketing Manager who will be charged with creating and executing acquisition and retention strategies and initiatives for the Bloomberg Connects App. The ideal candidate will have prior experience building, implementing, and measuring mobile app marketing initiatives across multiple channels aimed at driving user acquisition and retention. We seek someone with the ability think strategically while also operating on a tactical level.
We will trust you to:
- Implement and optimize an ideal marketing stack to ensure greatest acquisition and retention
- Partner with marketing teams across cultural organizations to implement digital and on-site marketing programs
- Build strategies to grow loyalty and drive repeat engagement
- Manage App Store/Google Play Optimization to drive category rankings and organic growth
- Oversee implementation, tracking, attribution of marketing campaigns
- Help create and optimize SEM landing pages for the mobile customer and provide mobile SEM strategy insights
- Partner to develop and manage onsite marketing materials to promote awareness and utilization of app
- Bring a creative perspective and work with the design team to develop campaign assets
- Coordinate and manage external agencies
- Present ROI reports and optimization recommendations
- Coordinate all activities and scheduling with in-house teams
You will need to Have:
- 5+ years of Mobile Marketing experience with an emphasis on app acquisition and retention
- Conceiving and implementing metric-driven programs to drive scale and efficiency
- Knowledge of principles and practices related to App Store/Google Play Optimization
- Experience creating, delivering, and interpreting highly quantitative reports
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hyper-organized and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience and/or demonstrated interest in the educational or cultural sector
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.