Mobile Product Manager: Monitoring & Search Frameworks
New York, NY
Posted Jun 15, 2022 - Requisition No. 104513
Bloomberg Professional Mobile App
Product Manager: Monitoring & Search Frameworks
The Bloomberg Professional mobile app allows Bloomberg Anywhere users to stay connected to news, markets and clients and colleagues while away from the Terminal.
What’s the role?
As a Mobile Product Manager responsible for Monitoring and Search Frameworks you will be responsible for owning and executing the mobile product strategy for alerts, notifications, and search. This role is key for ensuring our clients can quickly find the information they need and that they do not miss important updates. The role requires close collaboration within the Mobile Product, Engineering and visual teams as well as active collaboration with key stakeholders including; Bloomberg Terminal product owners, marketing, sales and customer services. You will also be actively engaging with clients to validate and iterate on product strategies and to identify new opportunities.
We will trust you to:
- Work closely within the Mobile Team to develop and execute the strategic roadmap.
- Integrate with mobile frameworks to support functionality on iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Have a deep understanding of the wider Bloomberg product offering to develop mobile solutions that will meet the needs of our clients.
- Build strong relationships with Terminal product owners and key stakeholders.
- Build a partnership with Mobile engineering and UX/VX to ensure that we are developing the best possible solutions in the most efficient manner.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to help determine go-to-market plans, sales initiatives, and drive client engagement.
- Maintain awareness of updates to iOS/iPadOS and Android and to stay up to date with the rapidly changing mobile app landscape and adapt accordingly.
You need to have:
- Deep software product management experience including; roadmap prioritization, release management, client interviews and deriving insights from metrics,
- Experience with mobile product management or an understanding of the complexity with mobile development.
- Strong communication and leadership skills and proven ability to work across teams and to break down large, complex business problems into discrete, achievable steps.
- Prior experience with search and/or alerts/notification products is preferred but not a requirement.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.