Motion Graphics Animator/Video Editor
New York, NY
Posted May 22, 2019 - Requisition No. 75252
The Bloomberg Marketing Studio is Bloomberg’s brand, content, design and digital marketing group. Working on assignments for digital, print, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects, the Bloomberg Marketing Studio has editorial, digital, design, production and project management capabilities. The Studio handles projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, both internally and externally.
The Studio’s post-production team is looking for an experienced Motion Graphics Animator/Video Editor to create marketing materials for television, social platforms and events. The ideal candidate is able to create motion graphics for videos comprised primarily of animation, and also possesses the ability to edit footage and live action elements together in Premiere. These projects will range from regional and global TV promos, to motion typography and animated data visualizations. You will need to have a diverse video storytelling skill set, as well as a strong understanding of video (live-action, editing and animation), broadcast and web/social platforms. Handling multiple projects at once, and multitasking is essential. Underneath your passion for video is an appreciation for the creative process required to make world-class work for a premium global brand.
You need to have:
- 5+ years of advanced hand-on experience in an agency, studio or broadcast promo environment
- Advanced hands-on experience in both After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Fluency in Illustrator and Photoshop
- A skill set that includes the ability to animate, edit, mix, color, and conform
- Proven experience handling numerous projects at different phases, at the same time
- A team player mentality with a positive attitude who can offer great service while collaborating with a broad range of global marketers, creatives and producers in a fast-moving environment
- A creative eye, exceptional attention to detail, and are comfortable creating everything from a multi-spot campaign to a simple :10 bumper
- Strong editorial judgement
- Fluency in all post-production terminology, CODECs, workflows, best-practices
- Strong organizational skills
** MUST SHARE PORFOLIO OF RECENT AND APPLICABLE WORK TO BE CONSIDERED.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.