News Browsing Product Manager
New York, NY
Posted May 27, 2022 - Requisition No. 104032
The News Product Management team is focused on developing solutions that give Bloomberg Terminal customers access to the most important information impacting financial markets from over 200,000 news and social media sources. This role is focused on building desktop and mobile applications that showcase the day's top news globally, and on specific regions or topics such as ESG or cryptocurrency.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of new products and enhancements, including with analysis of customer needs, collaborating with product designers, managing development and implementation with engineering and finally driving customer adoption.
We'll trust you to:
- Gather input from customers and analyze data to understand needs and identify opportunities.
- Create a product vision and gain consensus among various stakeholders.
- Set priorities and establish success metrics and targets.
- Produce detailed product requirements.
- Coordinate with engineers, editors, designers, data analysts and other product managers to execute on initiatives.
- Find creative ways to promote new products and enhancements and grow adoptions.
You’ll need to have:
- Professional experience managing or developing products
- Excellent communication, networking and presentation skills
- Knowledge of financial markets, the news industry and the Bloomberg Terminal
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 140,000 - 295,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus