Office Services Representative
New York, NY
Posted Nov 25, 2019 - Requisition No. 79901
Bloomberg LP is seeking an Office Services Representative to join the Facilities Operations team in our New York Office. In this role, you will be responsible for the management and distribution of incoming mail and courier packages throughout the office space. In addition, this position will require interfacing with several business areas, internal and external customers, and our vendor partners with a focus on customer service.
You will need:
- Experience with mailroom practices and procedures, including but limited to the screening, lifting and processing of post and packages
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Excellent communicator with the ability to deliver clear verbal and written communication to all levels of the organization
- Ability to multitask and deal with changing priorities and/or requirements
On any given day you will:
- Interact with key senior leaders, business partners, and vendors
- Manage office supply stock and related budget
- Adjust plans to accommodate change requests
- Find creative solutions to common issues
- Communicate updates to internal customers
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and packages using various computer systems
We would love to see:
- Experience working with SAP Inventory Management & BearTracks
- Experience with Pitney Bowes stamp machines
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience
- 3-5 years of mail services experience
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match - we'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.