Operations Associate- Philanthropy (Contract)
New York, NY
Posted Jan 3, 2020 - Requisition No. 80526
Bloomberg is seeking an experienced administrative professional to join our U.S. Corporate Philanthropy team. We're looking for a Philanthropy Operations Associate who has a great follow through, attention to detail and the ability to multitask. This is a contract position lasting through the end of March 2020 with a possible extension. You will collaborate with Bloomberg’s Philanthropy team to support operations and volunteer projects.
Bloomberg Corporate Philanthropy is core to the culture of Bloomberg and has both an internal and external focus. We seek to deliver real, meaningful and lasting changes around the world. We constantly thrive to build better, longer lives for the greatest number of people. The Philanthropy & Engagement team coordinates the company's partnerships with cultural and charitable organizations globally as well as coordinates employee volunteering opportunities across our entire organization.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Assist with the cleanup of existing data
- Provide meticulous data entry and data coding services
- Help with new charity on-boarding, including collection of required information/documentation and setup in appropriate systems
- Help with ad hoc research and information requests related to existing or potential charity partners
- Work on ad hoc support for other philanthropy team activities/events
You’ll Need To Have:
- Proven experience with Excel
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and outreach skills
- Discretion when dealing with sensitive materials
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time & project management skills
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in event planning and/or administrative support
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.