Planning & Campaign Management Team Lead
New York, NY
Posted Dec 20, 2018 - Requisition No. 72633
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
The vision of the Bloomberg Planning and Campaign Management team is to be collaborative partners within the media group, with a positive and dedicated approach towards building cross platform media solutions and maximizing revenue. As a Team Lead, you will guide a team in their pre to post sale responsibilities, assist the management team in evolving processes to increase productivity, and build an encouraging environment for our team members to grow their skill sets. This role will require you to challenge yourself and team members to make valuable contributions through creative thinking and proactive approaches, and display a continuous passion to present solutions for clients that set ourselves uniquely above our competitive set.
We'll trust you to:
- Embody a strong leadership presence, participate in meetings, and be active and vocal in brainstorms to make valuable contributions to the organization.
- Attain a deep understanding of the Bloomberg media platforms, ad products and capabilities.
- Assist Planners in developing smart and strategic proposals infused with data and insights.
- Develop strong sales and client relationships
- Work with sales to understand client’s objectives in order to identify and recommend ideal media placements for proposals.
- Think about Client business through the lens of the competitive environment, understanding the Client's leverage point of difference.
- Develop insights through data analysis and applying them to post sale analysis providing value to our clients with the potential for renewal.
You will need to have:
- Minimum of 5+ years of Management Experience
- Prior media planning experience (Agency or Publisher), Digital or TV experience required
- A personality to be self-motivated, hardworking, detail-oriented and analytical
- Refined client relationship skills with experience in maintaining strong professional connections with clients
- Trained in marketing research tools, with the ability to use the data to intelligently improve media offerings
- Strong written and verbal skills. Ability to clearly state an objective, opinion, or view and communicate effectively with different personalities and mindsets.
- The ability to effectively multi-task with strong time management and organization skills
- Experience working in a dynamic environment with frequent changes in priorities
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Bachelor Degree
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.