The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
The vision of the Bloomberg Planning and Campaign Management team is to be collaborative partners within the media group, with a positive and proactive approach towards building media solutions and maximizing revenue. The Planning and Campaign Management team will create strategic and cohesive cross platform media plans and successfully manage sold campaigns from start to finish. We are looking for an individual that thrives in a fast-paced working environment and can manage frequent changes in priorities with ease. This role will require you to develop an in depth understanding of Bloomberg's media platforms including; digital, social, television, radio, print and events along with the skills to deliver a high level of customer services to our clients.
You will be able to:
- Collaborate with multiple teams to build strategic and creative single or cross platform media plans.
- Work with sales to understand client’s objectives in order to identify and recommend ideal media placements for proposals.
- Plan strategically through an understanding of internal business goals.
- Attain a thorough understanding of each media platform, ad products and capabilities.
- Manage pre through post sale process for ad campaigns including but not limited to: Brainstorming and ideating based on client objectives, analyzing reporting and data to ensure we are meeting our clients KPI's, optimizations for optimal performance, and facilitating wrap up reports.
- Work closely with sales and traffic to ensure that we are meeting and exceeding the client's expectations on the execution of the ad campaign, ultimately leading to client retention.
- Continuously provide excellent customer service for both internal and external clients.
- Develop strong time management skills to ensure we are effectively managing requests and deadlines both internal and external.
- Acclimate well to an evolving work environment.
You will need to have the following:
- 2+ years of media planning experience, Digital or TV experience required
- A personality to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and analytical
- The ability to effectively multi-task with strong time management and organization skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities
- Ability to maintain strong professional relationships with clients
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Experience with campaign management tools such as DFP/XSM, DMC, Moat & Salesforce
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.