Planning & Campaign Manager
New York, NY
Posted Nov 1, 2021 - Requisition No. 97056
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
The vision of the Bloomberg Planning and Campaign Management team is to be collaborative partners within the media group, with a positive and proactive approach towards building media solutions and maximizing revenue. The Planning and Campaign Management team will create strategic and cohesive cross platform media plans and successfully manage sold campaigns from start to finish. We are looking for an individual that thrives in a fast-paced working environment and can manage frequent changes in priorities with ease. This role will require you to develop an in depth understanding of Bloomberg's media platforms including; digital, social, television, radio, print and events along with the skills to deliver a high level of customer service to our clients.
You will be able to:
- Collaborate with multiple teams to build strategic and creative single or cross platform media plans.
- Work with sales to understand client’s objectives in order to identify and recommend ideal media placements for proposals.
- Attain a thorough understanding of each media platform, ad products and capabilities.
- Manage pre sale process for ad campaigns including but not limited to: Brainstorming and ideation based on client objectives, cross platform media plan development, and completion of digital spec requests tied to media plan creation.
- Effectively manage post sales process, including plan execution and order entry, optimization and performance analysis, ensuring Client KPIs are met.
- Continuously provide excellent customer service for both internal and external clients.
- Develop strong communication and time management skills to ensure we are effectively managing requests and deadlines both internal and external.
- Acclimate well to an evolving work environment.
You will need to have the following:
- 2+ years of media planning experience, Digital or TV experience required
- A personality to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and analytical
- The ability to effectively multi-task with strong time management and organization skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities
- Ability to maintain strong professional relationships with clients
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong numerical analysis skills, including basic data visualization abilities
- Experience with campaign management tools such as DFP/XSM, DMC, Moat & Salesforce
- Experience interpreting data from audience research surveys, such as Ipsos Affluent, desired
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree
If this sounds like you:
Apply today! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.