Planning and Campaign Manager (Contractor)
New York, NY
Posted Feb 10, 2020 - Requisition No. 81240
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
The vision of the Bloomberg Planning and Campaign Management team is to be reciprocal partners within the media group, with a positive and proactive approach towards building media solutions and improving revenue. The Planning and Campaign Management team will build strategic and cohesive cross platform media plans and successfully run sold campaigns from start to finish. We are looking for an 6 – 8 month contractor that thrives in a fast-paced working environment and can manage frequent changes in priorities with ease. This role will require you to develop an in depth understanding of Bloomberg's media platforms including; digital, social, television, radio, print and events along with the skills to deliver a high level of customer service to our clients.
You will be able to:
- Collaborate with multiple teams to build strategic and creative single or cross platform media plans
- Work with sales to understand client’s objectives in order to identify and recommend ideal media placements for proposals
- Attain a detailed understanding of each media platform, ad products and capabilities
- Manage the pre - sale process for ad campaigns including but not limited to: brainstorming and ideation based on client objectives, cross platform media plan development, and completion of digital spec requests tied to media plan creation
- Effectively manage post sales process, including plan execution and order entry, optimization and performance analysis, ensuring client KPIs are met
- Continuously provide excellent customer service for both internal and external clients
- Develop strong communication and time management skills to ensure we are effectively managing requests with both internal and external deadlines
- Acclimate well to an evolving work environment
You will need to have the following:
- 2+ years of media planning experience, Digital or TV experience
- Ability to maintain strong professional relationships with clients
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong numerical analysis skills, including basic data visualization abilities
- Experience with campaign management tools such as DFP/XSM, DMC, Moat & Salesforce
- Experience interpreting data from audience research surveys, such as Ipsos Affluent, desired
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Bachelor Degree
Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.