Product Analyst - Decision Support, PM Experience
New York, NY
Posted Apr 13, 2022 - Requisition No. 102495
Bloomberg AIM delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 700 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing strategies and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption. Our team is made up of talented and hardworking professionals who think creatively and work collaboratively in an open environment to deliver results, drive innovation, and solve difficult problems. We also recognize the value of diversity and inclusion in cultivating a supportive workplace and the importance of giving back to our communities, as evidenced by our award-winning programs.
We are seeking a Product Analyst to join the Buyside OMS (AIM) Product team to focus on our Decision Support offering, spanning the portfolio analysis, idea generation & portfolio implementation. As part of the team you will research, develop and promote solutions to optimize our OMS clients’ Portfolio Management workflow. You will play an active role in overall product vision, design of our Decision Support workflows, quality assurance, product feedback, collaboration, and contribution to marketing strategy. The role is based in New York.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work closely with the Product Managers to develop plans for our Portfolio Management solutions, including creative ideas to differentiate our Decision Support offering
- Play an active and versatile role in roadmap planning and development execution including workflow design, detailing specifications, quality assurance oversight, and release planning
- Help present the vision, value proposition, and development progress to business leadership, sales, account management, engineering and our client stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with other Product Managers colleagues to integrate adjacent Bloomberg services in delivering a cohesive Portfolio Management user experience
- Interact with end users to understand their needs and to promote our offerings
- Actively engage with engineering, client support, data and product teams to improve production processes and to increase the operational efficiency of the business
You’ll need to have:
- Requires 5+ years Buyside solutions experience
- Deep understanding of Buyside Portfolio Management workflows
- Highly motivated, consensus builder, versatile and collaborative within a team and across a wider business
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with our clients
We’d love to see:
- Eagerness to work in a challenging, complex, fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Willingness to learn complex business and technology processes and actively contribute to their evolution
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients --and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.