Product Analytics Manager
New York, NY
Posted Feb 23, 2022 - Requisition No. 100915
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions - our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Bloomberg Media is looking for an experienced Product Analytics Manager to drive innovation within our product portfolio and to help grow our subscriptions business. We’re looking for strategic thinkers, people who can help set the D2C vision and roadmap for Bloomberg Media and understand how to execute on that vision.
WE'LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Track and measure the end-to-end subscriber journey; collaborate on features and benefits to showcase the value of a Bloomberg.com subscription, seeing opportunities throughout the user journey to bring value and remove friction (acquisition, purchasing, onboarding, log-in, payments, etc.)
- Deliver actionable insights to the subscriptions organization
- Excellent quantitative skills and deep comfort with user engagement data, market research along with a strong foundation of A/B testing
- Partner with Data Engineering and Product to develop and refine predictive models, including propensity to subscribe and churn modeling
- Own, track, and measure our core retention metrics; be a champion for the subscriber experience internally, solid understanding of design principles, usability and UX design
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, and ability to work seamlessly with multiple partners in a cross functional team of data engineers, product and marketing managers
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 5+ years experience in analytics, consumer subscription or consumer facing web products; familiarity with a media organization a plus
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and experience working with large, complex datasets to present concise insights and recommendations
- Excellent people skills and a proven collaborator; ability to work successfully with both direct and indirect teams across the organization, gaining consensus and stakeholder buy-in
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts
- Comfortable setting and owning key critical metrics & goals, as well as tracking projects against the critical metrics, celebrating wins and learning from misses
- SQL/Big Query experience a plus
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.