Financial firms rely on multiple critical systems and applications across the enterprise to develop and execute strategies, evaluate risk, track P&L, manage sales and trading and handle settlement. These workflows are deeply integrated, highly complex and integral to success of all financial institutions.
Bloomberg Connectivity and Integration Solutions (CIS) deliver a strategic approach to Enterprise Technology design and delivery. Only Bloomberg CIS can combine technology products to manage integrated systems, Architects to analyze capital markets workflows and design enterprise wide solutions and the professional services to implement and manage changes at scale.
What's the role?
You will be responsible for Bloomberg’s CIS Web Services strategy and Connectivity Management for all Bloomberg’s FIX connections and the continued development and vision for Bloomberg’s OMS Trading API. Areas of product specialization include system integration and Web Services API development.
We'll trust you to:
- Lead the development and growth of the CIS Web Services product area that supports our global Enterprise clients.
- Run point for global product Web Services strategy, Connectivity Management of all Bloomberg’s FIX connections, as well as communication and positioning of these products.
- This position will involve direct senior management interaction, defining business and technical standards across multiple business lines and defining developmental plans, priorities and budgets.
- Post-development lead for global communication, product roll-outs and marketing campaigns.
What do I need to apply?
- 7+ years in a Product Manager role, preferably at a technology vendor or financial institution with a technology background.
- Capital Markets and enterprise integration experience is required as well as a demonstrable, proven skill-set encompassing technology, communication and project management.
- Well-rounded understanding of the key concepts, technologies, paradigms, and methodologies associated with developing a service-based platform using RESTful Web Services as the implementation strategy/framework. Proven expertise and track record implementing and delivering a Web Services platform.
- Knowledge of: FIX protocols, experience with FIX engines, testing suites, credential management.
- Ability to design and implement a comprehensive ‘Developer Console’ portal from scratch. Features include support for credential management for Web Services framework, ability for developers to register, test and monitor their applications in this console, access Web Services API specifications and documentation.
- Experience with Enterprise Cloud Software, Lean/Agile Software Developer lifecycle.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.