Product Manager - Sellside & EMS Pricing
New York, NY
Posted Apr 14, 2023 - Requisition No. 115566
Bloomberg Trade Order Management System (TOMS) is an industry leading, comprehensive fixed income solution for the trading community. Fixed Income markets have increasingly become electronic and require advanced electronic trading solutions to help manage the speed and complexity. Clients require the ability to price securities across a wide range of asset classes and pricing models. Our pricing suite consists of PSU pricing, used by hundreds of clients across our OMS product, and ETMM pricing which is our advanced pricing solution part of our electronic trading strategy, ETOMS.
Role:We are looking for a Product Manager to drive the Pricing strategy building on Bloomberg’s market leading analytics expertise. This role is to design the pricing suite for future growth while also supporting our existing client base. You will work with Bloomberg analytics teams, engineering teams, and clients to deliver a high-performance pricing solution so our clients can serve their own customer base and interact with venues. Product managers will need to apply working knowledge of every aspect of pricing and electronic trading to define product vision and detailed specifications.
We'll Trust you to:-Present the vision, value proposition, and development progress to senior Business Management
- Work collaboratively with other Product Managers to integrate pricing services across all relevant workflows
- Document clear functional specifications (including SLAs) for each phase of product development
- Work with a dedicated engineering team to scope work, solve problems and manage the software delivery pipeline
- Manage the delivery roadmap for your product area and evaluate strategy based on market trends and stakeholder demand
- Represent Bloomberg to our customers, prospects, and vendor partners
- Communicate solutions and roadmaps via written collateral, meetings, and presentations
- Work with sales and client services teams globally to best position and support our solutions
You’ll need to have:-5+ years of Fixed Income Pricing experience*
- 2+ years of product management experience*
- Asset class knowledge spanning Rates, Credit, FX, Derivatives
- Proven experience with the software development lifecycle in addition to project management
- Demonstrated effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders
We would love to see:-Experience with Fixed Income electronic trading systems and order management systems
- Understanding of global regulation and familiar with the trade surveillance space
- Technical background in high performance systems
- Familiarity with Excel & BDP (Bloomberg Data Point)
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide, but we will certainly consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.?
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 140,000 - 295,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus