Product Manager, Bloomberg Transaction Cost Analysis
New York, NY
Posted May 10, 2023 - Requisition No. 116195
Bloomberg Transaction Cost Analysis, BTCA, is a multi-asset, post-trade and pre-trade, transaction cost analysis tool that combines customer’s trades with the breadth and transparency of Bloomberg's market data to deliver powerful analysis against a wide range of benchmarks. Furthermore, BTCA provides a comprehensive and highly flexible transactional surveillance engine that can be configured to identify and alert on a wide variety of compliance scenarios. We are looking for Product Managers with a passion for data and analytics to take the product forward.
What's the role?
As a Product Manager, you will be designing our TCA product for future growth, while supporting our existing client base. You will work across multiple teams to guide our product from conception to launch for our clients to analyze transactions for performance, surveillance/compliance monitoring and decision support. To accomplish this, you will listen to our clients, work closely with engineering on design, and assist sales on education of new features. You should be well versed in data-driven analysis to assist on the product design and measure your success.
We'll trust you to:
- Define the business requirements to translate client requests into clear deliverables
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills in order to explain technical and complex issues to various audiences
- Manage development prioritization, and backlog by continually addressing business needs through an agile process
- Work with marketing and sales to help explain and promote our product to clients
- Collaborate with engineering and other product teams including our quant group on solving business problems
- Demonstrated understanding of Transaction Cost Analysis concepts
- Proven Capital markets experience and asset class knowledge (equities, fixed income and FX)
- Knowledge the life cycle of a trade from inception to execution
- Understanding of buy-side and/or sell-side trading plus compliance workflows
- Demonstrated effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven understanding of the Agile methodology and how to apply it
- Exposure with various electronic trading platforms specifically in fixed income or FX
- Understanding of global regulation and familiar with the trade surveillance space
- Technical background in database design
- Familiarity with different types of data formats like JSON and FIX
- Experience with business intelligence applications such as Tableau, Qliksense or PowerBI
You'll need to have:
We would love to see:
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 140,000 - 295,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus