Product Manager, Enterprise Integration Technology (DAI)
New York, NY
Posted Mar 22, 2019 - Requisition No. 74313
Financial firms rely on dozens of critical systems to develop and execute strategies, evaluate risk, track P&L, lead sales and trading, and handle settlement. The constant challenge is the complexity of integrating and effectively monitoring these systems so that data moves correctly across the enterprise, at higher speeds and lower costs. Building solutions in-house can take a large team and a larger investment. Integrators and consultants may not understand a firm’s business model or data. That’s where we come in.
Here at Bloomberg Connectivity and Integration Solutions (CIS), we help firms run that complexity. Providing common tools, services and expertise, we enable firms to simplify technology relationships, which ultimately drive lower total cost of ownership, faster time to market and improved transparency. With our track record in delivering hosted solutions and our understanding customers’ needs, we believe we are positioned to help clients with this challenge.
What's the Role?
Bloomberg’s Connectivity and Integration Solutions (CIS) team is responsible for the development and deployment of the global enterprise integration capabilities within Bloomberg. We are seeking a senior-level software Product Manager to join the New York team. As part of this team, you will be responsible for Bloomberg’s enterprise integration strategy, execution and go-to-market.
Our enterprise integration technology is a cloud platform for developing and operating global capital markets workflows. This includes message/file integration, API integration for any protocol and any format. On top of this platform we offer a managed service for solution delivery including operational support, change management and a unified client experience within the Bloomberg Console.
We'll trust you to:
- Define business and technical standards across multiple business lines and define developmental plans, priorities and budgets
- Define the vision and product strategy
- Defend product roadmap and work with engineering to take their roadmap to execution
- Define the market strategy and launch the product
- Partner with the following groups: your matrixed engineering teams, business partners, client development/advisory boards, and marketing teams on strategy and timelines for product enhancements
- Grow the Market - give to the strategic future expansions of product offerings
You'll need to have:
- 7+ years in a Product Management role
- 5+years' experience in Enterprise SaaS/PaaS Product Management
- Enterprise Integration experience
- Expertise in distributed/serverless computing
- Capital Markets and Financial Technology
- Web User Interface development including work with UX teams
- The ability to clearly articulate ideas and garner support for initiatives
- Impeccable project management skills
- Experience working in a LEAN/Agile Product Development environment
- Present to both technical and business audiences, including senior management and large and diverse audiences
- Legal authorization to work full-time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge of Capital Markets workflows
- Software Engineering background or equivalent technical experience
- Proficiency with the Google suite of applications
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.