Product Manager, Enterprise Technology
New York, NY
Posted Oct 21, 2019 - Requisition No. 79110
What's the Role?
Bloomberg’s Enterprise Technology team is responsible for the development and deployment of the global enterprise integration capabilities within Bloomberg. We are seeking a senior-level software Product Manager to join the New York team. As part of this team, you will be responsible for Bloomberg’s enterprise integration strategy, execution and go-to-market.
Our enterprise integration offering is a cloud platform for developing and operating global capital markets workflows. This includes message/file integration, API integration for any protocol and any format. On top of this platform we offer a managed service for solution delivery including operational support, change management and a unified client experience within the Bloomberg Console.
We'll trust you to:
- Define business and technical standards across multiple business lines and define developmental plans, priorities and budgets
- Define the vision and product strategy
- Defend product roadmap and work with engineering to take their roadmap to execution
- Define the market strategy and launch the product
- Partner with the following groups: your matrixed engineering teams, business partners, client development/advisory boards, and marketing teams on strategy and timelines for product enhancements
- Grow the Market - give to the strategic future expansions of product offerings
You'll need to have:
- 7+ years in a Product Management role
- 5+years' experience in Enterprise SaaS/PaaS Product Management
- Enterprise Integration experience
- FTP/SFTP and/or Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS)
- Capital Markets and Financial Technology
- Web User Interface development including work with UX teams
- The ability to clearly articulate ideas and garner support for initiatives
- Impeccable project management skills
- Experience working in a LEAN/Agile Product Development environment
- Present to both technical and business audiences, including senior management and large and diverse audiences
- Legal authorization to work full-time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
We'd love to see:
- Hands-on experience with public cloud products (AWS and/or Azure)
- Knowledge of Capital Markets workflows
- Software Engineering background or equivalent technical experience
- Proficiency with the Google suite of applications
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.